SculpSure is a body shaping and contouring procedure that uses a breakthrough laser cleared by the FDA for reduction of fat in the abdominal, flank (side area between the rib and hip), love handles, and other diverse anatomic areas.
It works by using heat to disrupt subcutaneous fat cells in a non-invasive laser treatment.
Treatments are recommended for people with a BMI (body mass index) of 30 or less. Since treatments do not require suction, many more people are candidates for SculpSure than other leading fat reduction treatments named Cool Scupting.
SculpSure also can be used to treat areas that do not bulge.
- Treat multiple areas at the same time.
- Works on all different skin colors and types.
- Treatment takes only approximately 25 minutes per session
- There is no post-treatment downtime.
- Patients may return to their normal activities of daily living immediately after leaving the office (including work, exercise, etc.)
There are minimal side effects to SculpSure, with the most common side effect being treatment site tenderness for a couple of days after treatment.
SculpSure has been clinically tested and the treated fat cells are permanently destroyed during the treatment and will not regenerate.
- Up to 24% reduction of stubborn fat
- Over 90% of patients are completely satisfied
- It is a comfortable treatment
- Optimal results are often seen in as little as 6-12 weeks
- Significant fat reduction is typically seen after just one treatment
Call our office for your complimentary consultation with Dr. Simhaee, at 516-365-6167. Dr Simhaee will go over your individualized treatment plan. The amount of treatments needed varies with the number of anatomic areas being treated and the volume of desired fat removal. Achieve incredible results with our customized SculpSure treatment plan for you! We are Long Island's preffered SculpSure provider serving patients in our Manhasset, Long Island, New York Office.